We understand that if you’ve been accused of a crime it can have a devastating impact on your personal relationships and professional reputation. You may feel as if you’re in limbo, not knowing what is happening or what you can do to stop the case going any further. As experienced criminal law Solicitors, we can help.
We assist those accused of all types of serious criminal allegations. Based in London with ITN Solicitors, we work with clients across the country. We work with our clients every step of the way.
We regularly advise clients during police investigation and where appropriate we make representations to the CPS to try and stop the investigation turning into court proceedings.
- Take the time to sit down, listen to our client’s concerns and their side of the story
- Provide clients with both legal and practical advice during the investigation on what’s happening and also what they can do to help the situation such as preserving evidence that might help their defence
- Advise on searches and seizure of property
- Represent our clients when they attend the police station
- Liaise with police to establish the progress of the investigation
- Advise on any pre charge bail conditions that have been imposed
- Advise whether any further evidence needs to be given to police
- Where appropriate make pre charge representations to the prosecuting authority not to charge, or for them to consider an alternative disposal.
We can tailor our service to suit your needs and your budget and will advise you when free legal advice is available. We can discuss if costs can be fixed so that you have certainty.
We know how important this is and you have our attention. If you wish to speak to us in confidence, call us or send us an email.